The Social Club is an inclusive community for children and young people. The Social Club invites its members to understand the importance of building friendships and developing social skills through many activities. Our programs in The Social Club are designed for peer-to-peer learning in interactive and fun ways.
Children ages 4 and above.
* Physical and psychological well-being
* Improved self esteem
* Improved social and communication skills
* Opportunities to socialize and become a member of the community
* Creativity development
* Improved flexibility and daily functioning
– Download the registration form
– Fill in and hand the form with your child’s photo to our office.
– After the membership fee is processed, you will get the monthly schedule and The Social Club Toolkit.
– The membership card will be mailed to your address. Please do not forget to bring the membership card for events or sessions if you wish to attend them.
– Special discounts for various Social Club activities
– Social Club Newsletter
– New friends and an inclusive community
– A membership card that can be used to get other discounts and benefits
– A special gift on your child’s birthday